View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #14
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I have facebook and twitter, but don't like them much. I do more reading than blabbing.
I went on facebook to shut people up, mostly. I go and I play a couple of the games and ignore my "friends".

I unfriended about 180 people after my mother died. They were the ones who were active, online, and who forwarded me silly jokes but couldn't be bothered to say something comforting to me, they had not even noticed I posted about it. (And others who had had me hidden.... i mean sheesh, why bother?)

Facebook is so fake at times. Only people I have kept on are those who are real life people who we have a mutual interest in each other, after all that is what it really SHOULD be for when I'm using it as a social media thing.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote