View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 03:28 AM   #21275
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"

I love sashimi, yakatori, sushi of all varieties (particularly tuna), and my favourite meal treat (often do this on my Birthday) is a visit to a Japanese restaurant, which are few and far between where I live. The nearest is in Birmingham, and the last one I visited was a Yo! Sushi in Glasgow, where I ate alone, but kept texting my wife back home about the dishes I was having. Sad, or what? . I loved it.

Milkshake in my cup.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote