View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 07:49 PM   #278
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Finished Crystal Soldier and starting on Crystal Dragon. The start of this book is unnerving - it is so completely different that you're sure it's from some other book entirely. But once you're past those first chapters, it all comes back together.
Finished Crystal Dragon. Moving right on to Balance of Trade, still in that same sequence so the same reader -- Kevin T. Collins.

My final take on Crystal Dragon is 4 out of 5, the lowest I've ever given a Lee & Miller book. I'm glad I read it, the reader is excellent, and the book fills in some critical pieces of the back story for the whole rest of the Liaden Universe. But I found the Dramlyz story intertwined with the main story line to be confusing and frankly not very interesting.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote