View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #1
sjkramer
Connoisseur
sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sjkramer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone
Standard system fonts for Kindle Fire?

I can't seem to find this anywhere, can anyone tell me what they would be? I'm working on creating ebooks for Kindle (KF8) and would like to know what can be specified in the style sheet without having to embed. If this has been discussed elsewhere, I'd be grateful for a link to the thread. Thanks.

Last edited by sjkramer; 01-22-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: forgot to mention that I recognize this only refers to KF8 formatting.
sjkramer is offline   Reply With Quote