View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #76
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
I really like having Amazon keep the ebook, apps, mp3, and streaming movies in their cloud. This way the files are accessible no matter which device I may be using at the time, but I can also store those same files locally as well.

I just wish Amazon would let me upload my own files to this cloud. I'd even be willing to pay them a reasonable amount. This would actually be a great Amazon Prime feature -- anyone from Amazon listening?
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote