View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #3
jshzh
Addict
jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jshzh could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Pocketbook 602 Pro, Kobo Aura HD, LG G Pad III
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Hi jshzh, not sure whether it will help, but I also had the problem that the dictionaries did not show. So I went into general configuration, and unticked some of the Abby dictionaries (between languages unknown to me - there are many now). Don't know why (perhaps there is a maximum number of dictionaries allowed), but after that, all of my custom added dictionary now show when reading books. Hope it works for you, too!
Thank you, Paola. I tried that last night and tried again a moment ago after reading your post. I un-ticked the ABBY dictionaries (I only have 3 there) and removed most my own dictionaries from the folder but still couldn't see the Chinese-Chinese and English-Chinese dictionaries I put it. I thought at least the English-Chinese one should show up . Unfortunately none.
jshzh is offline   Reply With Quote