View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #49
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
I'm a bit puzzled by those who are reporting "fingerprints" on their black kobos? I've never had that problem (but I do read with clean hands) and when I was at the Borders store last week the 2 white Kobos looked much dirtier than the black display unit - that's after about 10 weeks of life as a demostrator.
Yes and just about everyone who has noticed and commented on my Kobo has asked me if it is an iPad.
I would consider selling it for a nice profit except I love it too much.
I give my black Kobo a once over with a camera cloth every few days. My Sony PRS-300 gets the same treatment but being silver it "appears" not to need it.

But you are right, the black does not pick up too much bar minor finger oils.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote