View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 05:55 AM   #980
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
What I would really like... is to be able to add non-kobo books to my kobo account, and have them sync between devices. To get and e-mail address where I can e-mail books to and they magically appear on my KT when I sync...

That's the only Kindle thing I'm jealous of. Really jealous.
I know this is mainly about the Touch, but if Kobo did this I would probably move everything to Kobo and just use their apps, would be great for everything to be in Kobo
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote