View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 10:58 PM   #65
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
I got my market fixed, too, and I did change LCD density to 160, but I'm not sure that's what did it. I suspect the key was opening the Market app, then force closing it, then clearing data and cache in Application Info (accessed by long-pressing your market shortcut and choosing Application Info). When I first ran Market after changing the density and rebooting, it was still limited, but after I took the above steps, I had full access again. I've since changed density back to 187 (about the biggest you can go without breaking the status bar) and the market is still fine.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote