View Single Post
Old 02-22-2017, 02:26 PM   #33
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Just downloaded my latest Kindle book and unfortunately it won't load into Calibre. I get the message as discussed up-thread of KFXError: This is an Amazon KFX book. It cannot be processed.

The Kindle book subdirectory has the bookname.azw file along with a amzn1.drm-voucher.v1 file, so I guess I'm out of luck.

I'm not inclined to mess with old versions of the Kindle program, it eventually will just end up confusing me or stop working once they change something else, so I will hold out hope that Calibre will start working again someday.

Too bad for sure. Calibre was so great, for so long, keeping all my books organized.
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote