View Single Post
Old 08-02-2012, 05:32 PM   #19
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
I'm afraid you are going to have to spell it out with a specific example as I still don't understand. User Categories don't have "columns"? A user category is just a list of "things", where those "things" could be an author, a genre or whatever. Which when clicked on displays books that match. So I really don't understand what you are doing, nor do I use the FFDL plugin to guess sorry.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote