View Single Post
Old 07-18-2014, 10:19 AM   #25
Twyn
Enthusiast
Twyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterTwyn can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo Glo and Kobo Mini
It looks like the jar is run from the "C:\Windows\system32" instead of the directory it is located in.
It seems to be a known problem on Windows (although it's the first time I'm hearing of it).

Can you tell me if you are running the jar by double-clicking on it or with a command line ?

The first workaround that comes to my mind would be to create a Windows shortcut to the jar file, edit the shortcut and change the "Start in" field to the directory containing the jar.
Twyn is offline   Reply With Quote