View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 02:38 PM   #11
Rbneader
Fanatic
Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rbneader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I have several hobbies and rotate between them. Some of them are creative, some are passive. Maybe your brain wants a change of pace so it can create something fun? Cooking is always a good one to start with when I want to do something.

There are many indie games that are good and quite cheap. http://www.gog.com/ is a good place to start for good, cheap games.

For free TV series, hulu.com was pretty good. I haven't used them lately though.
Rbneader is offline   Reply With Quote