View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #1009
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiestyx View Post
Aha, good to know about the Amazon app store version!

I did the same using my NookColor when I made my Mantano theme on my Nexus 7. The standard dark black/bright white is just too high contrast in night mode for my taste. I find this is the case with a lot of the reader apps that I've tried, so custom theme capability is a must for me.
I can't use white text on black background. Sepia works well for me. I also have a theme I made called paperback which looks very close to one and works well with the cute book background. Then I use my black text on grey for day time reading. I've also gone and tweak some of my favorite fonts to look better with it. I still wish someday they will let us have Italics and Bold in our own custom font. It just looks odd with the way it is now.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote