View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #41
JoppyFurr
Coding fuzzball
JoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseJoppyFurr juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi,

I'm not sure how far away the next update is. I'm still coming across some bugs while implementing the escape codes. Also, I've got a couple of other projects that I'm working on, so this has dropped to a lower priority on my to-do list. I'd like to continue work on this, and will hopefully have another release before I'm back at Uni (a couple of weeks away).

See-ya's
Joppy Furr
JoppyFurr is offline   Reply With Quote