Thread: Firmware Update Fw 5.8.11 update
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 09:56 AM   #21
Avwriter
Addict
Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Avwriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, 600, 350, T-1, PW1, Voyage, Oasis2
Wow! This is the biggest update improvement I have seen in a long, long time. The new font size and boldness selectors look a lot like what Kobo has done for years. There are 14 size selections and 6 boldness selection (if you include 0). Don't know what took them so long, but I am tremendously happy they finally did it. I had been using font size 4, and now can comfortably go down to 3 by increasing the boldness up to 2 from zero. Feels almost like I have a brand new reader. Thanks Amazon!
Avwriter is offline   Reply With Quote