View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:51 AM   #8
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
I'll pass. I recently picked up, and enjoy, the Kindle 2; the smaller size (and lower price ) suits me better.

However, if the display is good enough for a text book and the price drops a little bit, I think it will be a great device. Even if the DX is a bit ahead of its time, putting textbooks onto an e-reader is a fantastic idea.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote