View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 01:27 AM   #15
Fringecup
Enthusiast
Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'Fringecup has never once had to say 'it's on the tip of my tongue...'

Device: Sony Reader 600 Touch Edition
Oh, boy! I've saved so many recipes that I got from other people, and I didn't note each donor's name. I'm sure my Grandma and hers before her did the same. Now if I wanted to publish a cookbook and used some of these hand-me-down recipes, would I REALLY be guilty of plagiarization? Years ago, composers used to copy each others' works, make some changes to them and that was considered fine. Do we call someone a plagiarizor because he wrote a sonata based on a theme from Paganini? I think it's just extending knowledge by standing upon someone else's shoulders.
Fringecup is offline   Reply With Quote