View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionaddiction View Post
I have had great success converting books and adding them to my KOBO using Calibre. However, this last time, after sent several epubs to my device then removed it, it did its normal "proccessing new content" thing and when it was finished ALL of my content was missing. I did a reset and I believe all of my books are back but many are missing cover images in the list view. They still seem to have covers when in sleep mode or when powered off when Im reading one. Not a HUGE problem since I still have the books and can read them but a problem that bothers me nonetheless.
Actually did this last night, converted some books added to a series, downloaed the covers and meta data liked what i saw and then side loaded to the touch via calibre.. books look good on calibre but covers are not there! very disapointed. Now I can not tell you what is at fault calibre or touch...

gonna try just droping them in the directory to eleiminate calibre

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote