View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Were the dozen or so recently added/edited? The ones that did have covers, has it been a while since you added/edited them?

Most of my books do show up with covers, but a couple that I had recently added and edited in Calibre didn't. this was actually happening on my wifi prior to the touch's release.Unfortunately I couldn't tell you what version of caliber I Was using as I just did a re-install of my OS this past weekend. at the time, I just chalked it up to problems with those particular books...

update - I actually hadn't checked the books since moving to the touch... I'm now seeing the covers for those three books, but it's because the three seperate jpeg files that caliber created are on the kobo as well; I usually deleted these files because it added it as an additional "cover.jpeg" object on the device and I didn't care to see a dozen of these in my library. most of my books didn't care, but it seems that the three books did. I just deleted them from my kobo and sure enough the covers disappeared... so the quest would be, why aren't the covers being embedded in the actual epub anymore?

Last edited by Psyke; 06-23-2011 at 09:54 AM.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote