View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 03:09 PM   #13
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrik View Post
Thank you! Works great! :-)

And thank you Mark as well.

PS. As a curiosity, even though I done this manually earlier, this got triggered for me when I recently bought an epub which was over 500MB! Probably the largest I've ever bought. Full of large color images.
Was it a graphic novel / comic / Manga?

I've seen some that size, but they are always comics & usually CBZ format which isn't easy to get looking nice in ePub

Anyway, glad it was useful!
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote