View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 05:38 AM   #11
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
I updated Comment 5 with the new version containing the Grayscale options. I'll also add it here.

I ended up making it so it will accept either colorGray=1, colorGray="1", & even colorGray=true
Probably sloppy code-wise but it works & less chance for errors.

I did learn that there are at least 2 other Grayscale options possible, but it was taking too long to find them so mayhaps they'll be added in a future update.

EDIT: I realized the "shrink so 1 side fits" option was new as well, so that's also included in this update
Attached Files
File Type: zip ImgShrinker_v0.0.3.zip (5.9 KB, 102 views)

Last edited by LostOnTheLine; 01-01-2023 at 11:36 PM.
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote