View Single Post
Old 12-12-2022, 05:19 PM   #4
LostOnTheLine
Connoisseur
LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LostOnTheLine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (PW1|PW3|PW4), Kindle Voyage
From the documents on ImageMagick Geometry it looks like you are using the widthxheight argument with a set width, & I believe the same would be used for a "maxHeight": "###" value
Okay, so I looked at the plugin.py & it looks like I can set the "maxWidth": "x####" to be MaxHeight instead. So
"maxWidth": "x1000" = MaxHeight@1000

Interpolation would be under -filter but it seems like there are a lot of arguments & options. Would it be possible to add a "custom arguments" field that could be populated with any of the CLI Options available for ImageMagick? that alone would make it so that any of the options I want, so long as I know what ImageMagick calls for them, would be able to be set. you could include a link to https://imagemagick.org/script/command-line-options.php in the docs so people could find & set their own, we just need a way to make it work with the plugin.

It looks like the line

Quote:
if ((imgFormat != 'JPEG') and (imgFormat != 'PNG')) or w < int(maxWidth) :
if debug: print('Ignoring: ', img_file_name, 'is a {} file; Width= {}\n'.format(imgFormat, w))
continue
prevents any value that isn't a straight number from being used...

Alright. I'm making a modified version that includes more options

I didn't realize I never sent this. I have gotten to a decent point & will post a modified version of this plugin in a moment
LostOnTheLine is offline   Reply With Quote