View Single Post
Old 11-25-2018, 05:04 AM   #12
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfpeter View Post
Now how do I sync it back to the Calibre library? I have created a manual read column but I don't get any choice to map it. See screen shot.
Syncing read information back to calibre works only over the Wireless Device Connection. The first time you connect as a wireless device, calibre gives CC the information on custom columns required to tell CC which columns to use. From them on, connecting as a wireless device will send the information to calibre.

The FAQ Can I synchronize CC's Read and Date Read information with calibre? provides instructions. There are several answers in the FAQ category Questions in Marking books read and syncing that information with calibre.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote