View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 12:59 PM   #24
Apparition B5
Zealot
Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apparition B5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 and iPad Air 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
As one who uses Windows 10 daily at work ... I'm still sticking with Windows 7 as "best ever (of those versions still viable for modern software)" for my home use.
I use Windows 10 daily at work. I refuse to use Windows 10 Spyware Edition at home. I still say Windows 2000 Professional is the best version of Windows. If Windows 2000 Professional was updated to a 64 bit edition with support for modern hardware, I'd still use it to this day.
Apparition B5 is offline   Reply With Quote