View Single Post
Old 01-11-2017, 05:34 AM   #12
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonatus View Post
Yes, I know this plugin. The point for my curiosity has been that, converting epub to kepub in calibre, destroys a lot of formatting that I have assigned to the epub, such as ignored fonts, and I only wanted to have a look if the Sgil plugin would behave a bit differently.
The Kepub Output plugin shouldn't be destroying anything. The plugin basically just calls the epub output plugin and then does another pass to add tge spans that the kepub format needs. For other things, it should be exactly the same as doing an epub-to-epub conversion.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote