Thread: Am I mad......
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 03:03 PM   #15
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I just looked at the Fictionwise library today. There are at least a few worthwhile books. There's the original 101 Dalmations young adult novel by Dodie Smith, for one, and the Borders of Infinity Vorkosigan novel (or is it the novella? I didn't check beyond seeing the title) by Bujold for another. I downloaded the 101 Dalmations one to try it out.

Note that you do have to be a member of their "Buywise" club to do so at this point, while it's still in beta.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote