View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
Actually all your methods seem fine and long winded to do. I have decided that the best method is the plugin I found and posted the link to. Anything else is just extra steps that are not needed to be taken.

regards

Jack
I don't use Sigil just for font modification. I tend to redo the style, table of contents and much else to fit my idea of what an ebook should look like. There are books where the author/editor/publisher have taken the time and effort to produce an excellent product. Too many times though, I see books that have been run through Calibre (and old Calibre versions at that) or an equivalent giving a final product that, in my not so humble opinion, sucks. How many times have you paid for an ebook that contains multiple typos? Lousy layout? A table of contents that is useless? Chapters that start and end in the middle of a page? An ebook that contains about 400KB of useful information and 6MB of fonts of which 4MB are never used?

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote