Thread: Mobi vs AZW
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 09:11 AM   #26
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You gain nothing converting Mobi to KF8. With Mobi on a Kindle, you can change the line spacing. With some eBooks, unless you know what you are doing with them, you can cause a problem the formatting with a conversion with the default options. So the only way to fix things would be to Tweak Books and edit the KF8 code. Of course, leaving them as Mobi is one way to fix things.
So far I have never had a problem but one thing is always true: with a book in the KF8 format, the smallest line spacing in KF8 is the largest one in mobi when viewed on the Kindle. I set it the KF8 on medium and it's most comfortable for me to read this way.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote