Thread: Mobi vs AZW
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illyria View Post
I always convert all of my mobi files to azw3. Unlike many others here, I don't make any changes within the books (at least so far), so I wouldn't know about the possibilities there, but the one thing I love about azw3 is that on my Kindles the line spacing is displayed in a fashion that's much more comfortable to read (further apart).
You gain nothing converting Mobi to KF8. With Mobi on a Kindle, you can change the line spacing. With some eBooks, unless you know what you are doing with them, you can cause a problem the formatting with a conversion with the default options. So the only way to fix things would be to Tweak Books and edit the KF8 code. Of course, leaving them as Mobi is one way to fix things.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote