View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #222
bookfanmd
Addict
bookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura aboutbookfanmd has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony 300/505/T1 Nook STWG Kobo Glo Kobo Aura HD KDX iPad1 K3 KT PW2
Smile Set font

I don't know if this can be done as a plugin or must be a part of calibre but it would be really nice to be able to set the font for the book and the metadata when doing conversions.

I have a lot of old .lit files I'm trying to get organized and conversions to mobi seem to produce a more attractive font than conversions directly to epub. When the option to include metadata in the front of the book is checked the metadata is always in a sans-serif font using epub but in mobi will be in a serif font. I haven't found anything in the settings to change this so if this option is already available please let me know.

It would also be great to have the option to indent the first line of a paragraph.

Thanks.
bookfanmd is offline   Reply With Quote