View Single Post
Old 08-31-2011, 11:51 AM   #10
Pistos
Connoisseur
Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Pistos could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Touch
I got my device at "standard" Canadian price, which was $140. $35 is 25%, not ~30%. And, as has been mentioned, it boils down to your comfort zone -- I feel that the chances of my KT being damaged are non-negligible, so I had no qualms paying for the Protection Plan. I fully intend for this device to last me several years. 3 at the least. If I'm going to lay down money for another electronic device, it'll be a smartphone or a tablet, not another eReader, especially if my current eReader is doing its job just fine, which I expect to be the case 2, 3 or even more years from now.
Pistos is offline   Reply With Quote