View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #81
Micah
Bluefire Reader dude
Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Micah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennD View Post
I'm happy to say I've finally found a reader that I like for the iphone. On a 3G at least it's quite a bit faster than any of the other options that I've tried. Great job, Micah (and co.).

If I had one request it would be to be able to sort by series and see the series number in the Library. I often bring a whole series over to my reader at once and often forget which book is 'next'.
Sorting by Title doesn't do the trick?
Micah is offline   Reply With Quote