View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #9
MartyTX
Dedicated
MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MartyTX ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 1 & 4, Nook ST, Dell 11-3000, iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larla View Post
I just went to the official Apple iphone X website and every X picture I saw had the cutout.
Thanks, my mistake. I checked again and realized that I was on an iOS 11 website, not a specific iPhone X site.

I think I'd find a cutout annoying if it took a bite out of something I wanted to see! On the other hand, Apple has done pretty well with a bite taken out of its logo.
MartyTX is offline   Reply With Quote