View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 01:56 PM   #1366
glasnost
Connoisseur
glasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitglasnost with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW3, Kobo Aura H2O
Of course I didn't save the error for posterity. But, I can recreate it at a later date (am going to be super busy for the next few days.)

I suspect that it is a true edge case: I think it'll only happen if all devices are deleted out of the config file, and config is set to configure each device independently.

Thanks for your thoughts re: goodreads as well, I'll noodle around about it next week!
glasnost is offline   Reply With Quote