View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:03 AM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Two questions, please:

1) What about fingerprints on the white unit? (I would assume they would be less noticeable on this unit than on the other two colored units.) Fingerprints on my Kobo Glo is a real nuisance - to me.

2) What about the idea of a white bezel 'contributing' (I use that term loosely) to giving a faded-out appearance to the words? (This is one of the reasons, I would argue, that so many people wanted (and still want?) a Kobo mini with a black case.)

Thanks, everyone.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote