View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:51 PM   #1225
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
Samsung is prohibited to sell the Tab 7.7 in Germany, so I can't tell from own experience.
But from what I remember, the Tab 7.7 was the first (only?) Samsung tablet with Super AMOLED or something like that, whereas the others (I think) have the "standard" IPS displays...
Well, that would answer my question. So if they can't sell in Germany, wonder if they can sell in S Korea - my son is often there for his work - maybe he can pick one up for me.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote