View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 12:57 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Sony had a deal on the 500 this past summer in which you got $150 worth of books. One hundred dollars was good for Classics and $50 could go towards best sellers etc.

I was going to get the 500 had my wife given me a MicroCenter gift certificate for my birthday which is in June but, as it turned out, I got some new shirts.

I'll probably let the Christmas madness pass then make a decision in the New Year.

Let us know what you end up doing.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote