View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 12:04 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerbyD View Post
I am not buying books from Amazon or any place else. Although I did buy a couple of books from Amazon when I first got the Kindle several years ago. I have a large number of "books" that are on my computer in pdf format. I would like to categorize them and have sub-categories if feasible.

My Kindle is registered with Amazon and have version 3.3. The Create New Collection option is always greyed out. That is why I am trying to use Calibre.

I would like to create several categories (collections) and move each of the books to the appropriate one. I don't care if I do it with Calibre or without but I can't get to the Create new Collection option on my Kindle.

Also, I see options to add to a collection but not how to create the collection in Calibre. Any help will be truly appreciated.

DerbyD
One bit of help is that PDF can be rather difficult to read on a 6" eInk screen. So forget PDF.

One question, where did these eBooks come from?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote