View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 09:22 AM   #49
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
It still works on standard epub books. But there is a type of pdf from B&N that they refer to as a "Page Perfect Book" that cannot have the DRM removed. I even posted at Alf's when I ended up with one of these books and they confirmed there is no way to remove the DRM from these types of books.
No known way, yet. I'm not sure if anyone is actually working on cracking them as they're probably not common. Someone will eventually figure it out. I have one as well from a freebie, but got the same book from Amazon which I was able to extract the PDF from.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote