View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
oh THANK YOU for this ! i love this play. i didn't think it was in PD yet.
I hope it is. The english translation was published in 1922 so I assume it's fair game. But it, like a few other things I've posted, aren't at Project Gutenberg. I'm just hoping I've not done something wrong. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. I remember seeing it performed when I was in school a long time ago and had completely forgotten about it. I only remember that it was one bizarre play!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote