View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 01:50 PM   #15
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andjety View Post
I have one like 156?
I'm afraid going to have to bow out of this one. I'm not certain what you've created, but it's not even a remotely valid epub--by any stretch of the epub specs. There's pdfs in the Misc folder (there's another entire EPUB in the Misc folder!!); it has links to those pdfs in the xhtml, and videos with incorrect mimetypes.

It can't really be considered a Sigil bug when you're attempting to create an epub that's utterly non-typical and non-compliant. Sigil is built around the idea of keeping an epub as compliant as possible. It also appears the epub was last edited with v0.7.4 of Sigil. 0.8.2 is the latest version.

I wish you luck, though, and I hope this project is purely for your personal use and not for public consumption.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote