Thread: Odyssey Dictionaries: WANTED
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:56 AM   #16
AlPe
Digital Amanuensis
AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlPe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Several eReaders and tablets
Hi Pascal,

thank you.

Yes, it is not difficult to handle PRC/MOBI dictionaries as well, I did convert a couple of them in the past as well. I just need some time for including that code (and polishing it up) in the current script. (I also need to choose a different name )

I am planning to add support for reading the input dictionary from text files, so that one can easily build "test" dictionaries before trying the converter on 100K word dictionaries.

I will travel on Wed and Thu, so probably I will use the spare time in airports for doing that. You will see an updated script on Fri or Sat, probably.

AlPe
AlPe is offline   Reply With Quote