Thread: Content How to Organize Books?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #10
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
I eventually changed my reading habbit and I ended reformatting my SONY device and just keeping a small set of books on the reader.

Not only did it improve speed but kept me focused as most of the books on the SONY where the ones I wanted to read and just not there for the sake of having them there.
That's more or less what I'm trying to do - if I have too much to choose from I tend to start and not finish too many books. So now I try to keep as little as possible in order to focus. Though I have collection of "comfort fic" or whatever it could be called, that I want to have avaliable always. This is where it's nice to have folder support on a device.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote