View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by addadutta View Post
Do anyone is having problem with Battery life of Sony PRS600. Mine had given 4 days with 300 pages on reading. I charged initially with USB charger for 4-5 hours and the battery level was showing full when I have disconnected the same from the charger. While I was not reading, I have switched off the reader.

Am I doing anything wrong ( this is my frist ebook reader, so no prior experience)?
What works for USB charging is run eBook Library, plug in the Reader, wait for eBook Library to recognize the Reader. When that is done, minimize the Reader. When the red light on the Reader goes out, restore the eBook Library screen and click the eject button next to where it shows Reader in the left pane. Then when it ejects the Reader, unplug the USB cable from the Reader.

That should be all you need to do.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote