View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 05:12 AM   #1
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Inspector Window?

I honestly don't get what that weirdly-complex "Inspector Window" (which sits at the bottom of the Preview Window) is all for -- there's a ton of stuff in there, and I haven't got a clue what it's used for. I read up about it in the Sigil user manual, but that isn't really of much help.

Is it more for the software developers (of Sigil) to use or something? I've certainly never found anything in there that I've ever needed for creating my ebooks -- but that's mainly because I have no idea what any of all that gobbledygook means in there.

Am I missing anything that could actually be helpful?
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote