View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:48 AM   #918
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
O.K..... I've now tasted everything the Food Lady has to offer, the two food courts in the nearby shopping center, and several of the restaurants around my house. It's time to get serious about cutting back on the amount I've been eating. I mean, I've really was pigging out for the past three months 'cuz it all tasted so gooood....

I started regular long walks again, and have been doing 8-10k at least every other day. I started cutting back on breakfasts to just an egg or two and one veggie main serving. No rice. No two or three different sausages. So less than 150 calories. Lunches for the past three days have been either tuna salad (no dressing) or a Thai predominantly veggie main dish, no rice. About 300 calories at most. And dinners have been either Thai or Taiwanese (great Taiwanese restaurant next to my house!) simple low-cal meals. Really tasty, but small in serving size. Again, about 300-400 calories. I never did make it down to 75k before we moved, so that's the goal right now. Shouldn't be too hard to do it. You know that when I make a plan, I don't give up until it's done!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote