View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #21
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tm3 View Post
JS you are in a reading forum, but obviously reading comprehension is not your strong suit when it comes to forum posts.

It is sad that you have to try to attract attention to yourself by being critical of others. I feel sorry for you.
The reason I say that Jack Reacher is not a good fit is because I did read some in order. The first few books just don't work for what the OP wants.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote