View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #31
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolgiati View Post
Last night I posted them on the SolydX forum, and got a reply the files were no longer available; I checked myself earlier this morning, and got the same reply from Google.

I see they are available again, which is all to the good ;-3)
I think there might be daily bandwidth/download restrictions of some kind, but I can't be certain.

Quote:
And anyway it cannot hurt to have them saved in several places; I'll just have to make sure in the future that the files I have are the latest release.
Agreed.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote