View Single Post
Old 03-12-2013, 12:41 PM   #53
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
Ok thanks for clearing that up HarryT and Chi Cygni. I wasn't aware the Bookeen Odyssey had a capacitive screen and thought everyone else had stuck with the infra red. In that case, over to you Amazon....

Although it should be pointed out that the quality of the light on the PW seems to be superior to that on the Kobo Glo (don't know enough about the Odyssey to compare it?), although there has been a suggestion that Kobo have improved it sightly (less of a blue tinge) since the Glo was first released.

Incidentally, agree with you bokolobs about Amazon generally getting everything else more right than their competitors. Which is why I'll look on with interest and see what, if anything, Sony do with their next e-reader, but will wait for the next version of the Paperwhite before committing one way or the other.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote